School Site Council
School Site Council is a committee composed of school personnel, both certificated and classified, parents, and other community members. It provides a forum for the school community to come together to identify common goals and to establish a plan to achieve these goals.
The meetings are held on the first Wednesday of the month in the Library from 3:30-4:30 pm. An agenda is posted on the front door of the school at least 72 hours before the meeting. The meetings are open to the general public.
- Develop and recommend the school improvement plan.
- Have ongoing responsibility to review with the principal, teachers, and other school personnel the implementation of the school improvement plan (SIPSA) and to assess periodically the effectiveness of the plan.
- Annually review the school improvement plan, establish a new budget consistent with the Education Code (www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/calawquery?codesection=edc), and if necessary make plan modifications to reflect changing needs and priorities.
- Take other actions as required by the Education code.
- Function as the executive committee for site-based programs requiring the support of an executive committee (e.g., Title I, Title III, EIA etc.)
School Site Council Members 2016-17
|Marianne Benson||Classroom Teacher|
|Daniel Robles||Classroom Teacher|
|Ana Leyva||Classroom Teacher|
|Paul Harrison||School Staff|
|David Casentini||Parent or Community|
|Catherine Richard||Parent or Community|
|Yolanda Arroyo||Parent or Community|
|Apolonia Cortes||Parent or Community|
|Liza Zanette||Parent or Community|
|Parent or Community||5|