- June Calendar
- New Video – Q & A with Principal
- Press Release: Appointment of New Assistant Principal at Hatch Elelmentary
- District Press Releases: Read more about appointment on new positions within the district
- Parent Guides to the Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments
- Guía de los Padres para las Evaluaciones Sumativas Smarter Balanced
- Inspiring Summer Programs 2018 K-5 — Learn more about program opportunities and sign up online for the free full-day program
- Kindergarten registration 2018-19 school year — Español
Welcome to our school community. We are committed to helping our children become lifetime learners in an environment that values academic excellence and global understanding. Our community of teachers, staff, parents, and children come together to reach this goal.
There are two educational pathways at Hatch; the English Immersion (Traditional) and the Spanish Immersion Program.
English: Instruction is offered in English. Academic instruction is offered in English in alignment with all other district elementary schools.
Spanish Immersion: Instruction is offered in Spanish. English is introduced gradually. By 5th grade, students are taught 50% of the time in each language. The Spanish Immersion’s goal is literacy in two languages.
Alvin S. Hatch Elementary School is 1 of 4 elementary schools in the Cabrillo Unified School District.