- February 2019 Calendar
- Febrero 2019 Calendario
- Sign up for the Parent Project® – FREE 12-week parenting class to be held at HMBHS starts Feb 28th. Class language: Spanish. Childcare and dinner provided. Interested individuals must register. Space is limited. See attached flyer.
Por favor vea el folleto adjunto para la clase del Proyecto de Padres que se llevará a cabo en la HMBHS. Esta es una clase de crianza GRATIS de 12 semanas en ESPAÑOL. Comienza el 28 de febrero. Se ofrece cuidado de niños y cena. Las personas interesadas deben registrarse. El espacio es limitado.
- Join us for the Hatch Auction Annual Event – March 9th from 5–9PM at the Gate House at the Oceano Hotel. Follow this link to learn more and buy tickets or donate online.
- New slides on our Photo Gallery – Young Authors Week, The HEAL Project Graduation and 5th Grade Orientation Carnival
- Kindergarten registration for Fall 2019-2020. Visit our Kindergarten information page for visitation dates and registration requirements.
Superintendent’s Announcement of Retirement
- CUSD is looking for volunteers from our community to participate on the Financial Advisory Committee. / CUSD está buscado voluntarios de nuestra comunidad para participar en el Comité Asesor Financiero.
- Visit our District web site to read about news and events within the district
Welcome to Our School Community.
We are committed to helping our children become lifetime learners in an environment that values academic excellence and global understanding. Our community of teachers, staff, parents, and children come together to reach this goal.
There are two educational pathways at Hatch; the English Immersion (Traditional) and the Spanish Immersion Program.