- Parent Survey - Your child's schooling experience - Farallone View Survey
- The Farallone View Review January 2016 -- Enero 2016
- Calendar January 2016 -- Enero 2016
- Kindergarten registration begins on Tues, Jan 19, 2016 - Learn more
- Attendance Study - A study leading to improving attendance in school :: Learn more
- Splash News from FOFPTO -- PTO Online Calendar
- Common Core Implementation CUSD -- Winter 2015
- Implementación de los Estándares Comunes Invierno -- Invierno 2015
Welcome to our school community
|Our school is fortunate to have an involved community of parents, staff, and local partnerships. We invite parents to participate in classroom and other school activities. While there are many exciting and important happenings at Farallone View, there are three major themes that we will follow through out the year in “The Farallone View Review.”
Farallone View is a unique school nestled at the foot of Montara Mountain. We draw our strength from the talents of our community, with opportunities for parent involvement and project-based learning experiences. All of our classrooms are equipped with interactive whiteboards, including our dedicated science lab. Students benefit from specialized music, science, and physical education instruction. In the fourth and fifth grade classrooms, instructional aides support student learning on a daily basis. Students through out the grades engage in literacy through Reading and Writing Workshop as well as the Mathematical Practices of the Common Core Standards. Our signature Farallone View annual events, Ocean's Week and Continent Day, are celebrations of our community and rich project-based curriculum.
Farallone View's 2016 Jog-a-thon
Published on Dec 29, 2015
Farallone View Elementary School is located in Montara, CA, a small, pacific coastal community with access to San Francisco and the Silicon Valley. Our mission is to ensure that all students acquire the knowledge and skills to excel in their next educational challenge, develop a love of learning as well as a respect for others and the environment. Together, in partnership with our families and caring community, we strive to provide all students with a rich, academically challenging and well rounded educational program.